Sharon Durmaskin has been a professional writer for more than 30 years. She’s written everything from record reviews to company newsletters, from horoscopes to online Web site content, from ISO9000/9001 documentation to blog posts and social media.
Sharon can put her writing expertise to work for you or your company, help you reach your bottom line and gain more customers. Through her company Durmaskin Communications, Sharon specializes in writing, proofreading, editing, Web site content and design, blogging and social media.
Sharon’s writing jobs have included:
- Web site content and design for River Park Psychology Consultants, Barbara Clayton Designs, Beloved Pet Nanny, Phyllis W. Hoffman
- Blogging for River Park Psychology Consultants, Beloved Pet Nanny
- Social Media: River Park Psychology Consultants, Barbara Clayton Designs, The Flats 324, Mid-Kansas Jewish Federation, 99.7 LITE-FM, Albero Cafe, Margarita’s Cantina, Lotus, Delano Barbecue Company, Phyllis W. Hoffman
- Feature articles for print: Naked City Magazine, The Wichita Beacon, Downtown Wichita News
- Compiling, writing, designing company newsletters: SRS, The Flats, Mid-Kansas Jewish Federation
- Researching and writing articles for online websites: Suite101.com, EHow
- Researching and writing classroom materials
- As well as proofreading aircraft manuals for FlightSafety, Cessna and HawkerBeechcraft; bios for political candidates and business professionals; and writing horoscopes, soap opera updates, trivia, recipes, and just about anything related to entertainment for audiotext.
Samples available upon request.